Monday, July 19, 2010

Hungary Is Hot!

Helló!

Hungary is really hot right now. Haha. For most of last week it was about 95 degrees in the shade! And we don’t stay in the shade very much. But other than the heat things are going great!

Church was really good this week! One of our investigators said that she felt inspired! So that was neat. I don’t know what it’s going to feel like to be in a big ward when I get back home. I’m so used to going to church in comfy little branches with just 30 people.

This week, a High Counselor came to visit our branch. He’s German and is a member of the international branch. He gave a really good talk which our branch president – he’s awesome – translated. The High Counselor spoke English almost perfectly so I interpreted for him during the meetings. It was really hard! Whenever I would give him an English translation I couldn’t hear what the Hungarians were saying so I would miss a lot of information. Translating and interpreting are really hard!

Well I have to go. If I could give one little piece of advice it would be to read your scriptures a ton and pray a lot! See you later!

~Anderson elder