Monday, September 28, 2009

Zone Conference

Hey Everybody!

This week has been pretty good. We have been meeting with Barbara a lot and she is progressing really well. We are trying to meet with more people, but it’s difficult of course.

Elder Erich W. Kopischke, a member of the First Quorum of the Seventy and our Area President (I think), came to Zone Conference this week and taught us a lot. It was really neat. He is an amazing teacher. He did a question and answer session for three hours straight, but it felt like just an hour because he taught so well. Especially so since he had to teach us in English and he’s German. It was really fun to learn from him and his experiences.

We are trying to figure out ways to serve the people here in Sopron, but it’s pretty hard. We have been to the city hall three times and the officials have promised to call us back, but they never have. I don’t understand why they aren’t being very cooperative. Four young men who want to help the city in any way for free. How is that not appealing? I don’t know.

I apologize, but my mind is blank. This week went by pretty fast, so fast I can hardly recall what happened.

I am grateful to be here in Hungary and to have the opportunity of teaching people about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to show them how it can help each of us have a happy, fulfilling and enjoyable life.

~Anderson elder