Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Mind is Blank

Ok, so I forgot my journal and this week went by really fast. I barely remember anything, so this blog entry is gonna be short.

For the record, my ear is fine! (I hurt an old high school wrestling injury while wrestling with some other missionaries during my first week at the MTC.) Apparently everyone on the face of the earth back home thinks that my ear is going to explode or something! (Haha!) So for anyone who's going on a mission, here's the lesson I learned: remember the rules and follow them. Even if you don't know that you're breakin the rules and you do, bad things will happen. Seriously.

My mind is completely blank. I can't remember anything I did this week. The Hungarian language is crazy! That's probably while I can't remember anything. Hungarian isn't as bad as some people think, though. You just have to work at it.

My zone leaders are so amazing! And crazy. We have a ton of fun with them. One of them is from Gig Harbor, WA. Cool, eh? (Haha!) One of the Elders in our district, Musters Elder, is from Canada. He's really funny too.

Oh boy, I'm still blank so I'm going to give up writing and go study.

I know that Jesus Christ lives and cares about us! Goodbye everybody! See ya next week, hopefully I'll remember more and have more to write. Szervusz!

Anderson Elder