Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teaching “Nice Things”

Sziasztok!

I would have written yesterday but the library in Érd where we access the Internet decided to close for two weeks. Today Elder Taylor and I are in Budapest for Zone Conference and I only have about ten minutes to write!

Last week was really cool! We were able to meet with a few new people from our English class. That is the most effective finding tool that we have because our small city has been tracted out many, many times over.

We have had to drop some investigators, which is really sad. Surprisingly a good amount of people just meet with us because we teach “nice things” but they don’t really have any genuine desire to apply what we teach into their lives. But I know that God will bless us and we’ll find some people who are ready to hear our message.

I know that God lives and loves us and I know that the harder we work to become closer to Him the more He will help us in our lives and the closer He will come to us!

~Anderson elder