Monday, June 22, 2009

Staying in Komló (Yeah!)

Sziasztok!

Last week I said that my blog entry was going to be short, but it wasn’t. This week it will be for sure. My email mailbox is almost full and I need to spend some time archiving it or I won’t be able to receive any new emails.

Today is the beginning of transfer number three! Crazy! I can’t believe that I’ve been on my mission for almost six months already! Both Christensen elder and I are staying here in Komló. So no packing for at least six more weeks!

Nothing really exciting happened this week. Church was really neat as usual. The members are so awesome here! I love them!

Well I know that this gospel is true and real. And I am glad to be serving the people of Hungary. I love all of you and appreciate your support!

~Anderson elder