Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My First Week at the MTC

Hey everybody!

I'm alive and very well! The MTC is crazy! Oh just so you know anyone can email me, but I have to write letters back and I can only check my email on wednesdays. so, anyways my grammer and stuff is going to be really bad because I need to hurry, maybe my dad'll correct it. I donno. So the best way that I can describe the Missionary Training Center (unfortunately only people from Stanwood will understand this) is basically if Coach Wilfong was a language teacher and I was in his class all day 5 days a week! We don't have classes on wednesdays (so I can do laundry and stuff like that) and on Sundays, but I still have to study super hard! There is so much stuff to talk about but I don't know how to pick it out so just email me with questions and I'll try to answer them.

I barely have any free time, and during a lot of free time I need to study so don't expect huge letters or me writing letters back really soon.

Anyways, Hungarian is CRAZY! It is really cool, but way hard. I would write some on here, but they have a ton of accents and umlauts above the letters so I can't really write anything. I miss everybody, but I am having a great time here! It is by far the hardest thing that I have ever done mentally, but it is so worth it! I wish that I would have told more people about what I believe, but I want everyone to know that I know Jesus Christ lives and that His gospel is here on the earth again and that if we follow Him our lives will be so much better! Well I wish that I could write more but I have to go now! See ya!

Anderson Elder